| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Morris, Mn in August is warm at 20.1 °C (68.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.7 °C (80.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.4 °C (56.1 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in August is 13.3 °C (23.9 °F).
- The weather in August is dryish. Just 82.6mm (3.3in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 13:20 long and the longest day is 14:48 long with an average length of 14:06.
Check the distance to and compare the Morris, Mn August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Morris, Mn, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Morris, Mn:
- Ada, Mn, Usa - 135 kms (83.9 miles) NW
- Fargo, North Dakota, Usa - 117.4 kms (72.9 miles) NNW
- Lisbon, Nd, Usa - 154.5 kms (96 miles) W
- Fullertonese, Nd, Usa - 154.5 kms (96 miles) W
- Milbank, Sd, Usa - 99.9 kms (62.1 miles) SSW
- Milannw, Mn, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Watertown, Sd, Usa - 135.8 kms (84.4 miles) SW
- Montevideo, Mn, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Winnibigoshish Dam, Mn, Usa - 189.2 kms (117.6 miles) NE
- Pokegama Dam, Mn, Usa - 189.2 kms (117.6 miles) NE
- Pine River Dam, Mn, Usa - 189.2 kms (117.6 miles) NE
- Leech Lake Dam, Mn, Usa - 189.2 kms (117.6 miles) NE
- Park Rapids, Mn, Usa - 123.3 kms (76.6 miles) NE
- Detroit Lakes, Mn, Usa - 91.6 kms (56.9 miles) N
- St. Cloud/ Whitney, Mn, Usa - 158.1 kms (98.2 miles) ESE
- Olivia, Mn, Usa - 155.4 kms (96.5 miles) SSE