| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Morris, Mn in July is really warm at 21.6 °C (70.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.9 °C (82.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15.1 °C (59.2 °F).
- In July there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 12.8 °C (23 °F).
- The weather in July is dryish. Just 85.6mm (3.4in) of H2O tumbles.
- The shortest day is 14:51 long and the longest day is 15:41 long with an average length of 15:20.
Check the distance to and compare the Morris, Mn July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Morris, Mn, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Morris, Mn:
- Ada, Mn, Usa - 135 kms (83.9 miles) NW
- Fargo, North Dakota, Usa - 117.4 kms (72.9 miles) NNW
- Lisbon, Nd, Usa - 154.5 kms (96 miles) W
- Fullertonese, Nd, Usa - 154.5 kms (96 miles) W
- Milbank, Sd, Usa - 99.9 kms (62.1 miles) SSW
- Milannw, Mn, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Watertown, Sd, Usa - 135.8 kms (84.4 miles) SW
- Montevideo, Mn, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Winnibigoshish Dam, Mn, Usa - 189.2 kms (117.6 miles) NE
- Pokegama Dam, Mn, Usa - 189.2 kms (117.6 miles) NE
- Pine River Dam, Mn, Usa - 189.2 kms (117.6 miles) NE
- Leech Lake Dam, Mn, Usa - 189.2 kms (117.6 miles) NE
- Park Rapids, Mn, Usa - 123.3 kms (76.6 miles) NE
- Detroit Lakes, Mn, Usa - 91.6 kms (56.9 miles) N
- St. Cloud/ Whitney, Mn, Usa - 158.1 kms (98.2 miles) ESE
- Olivia, Mn, Usa - 155.4 kms (96.5 miles) SSE